Friday, November 9, 2007

Anyone want Seconds?..not me...

So after halloween, I had my second round of midterms. I do not understand the point in having second midterms. The whole point of a midterm is having a test in the middle of the term. It doesnt mean having two tests in the middle of the semester. Luckily instead of having second midterms for all of my classes. I have a test only three classes, however, I have taken one second midterm so far. Unfortunately, they are both on the same day after my four day weekend. I have taken my business law midterm which was multiple choice and true or false. Most people would think that would be a pretty easy exam having that. Unfortunately, it was not easy as expected. I studied as much as I could and tried my best on it. I am hopeing that I passed. Next week, I have two more midterms. I was hopeing to enjoy my 4 day weekend, but that doesnt look like that will happen. I do not think I will enjoy much this semester until finals are over. I will just have to take one day at a time. This semester has been very busy with school and work, second midterms are not helping me out. I think professors who do not give midterms are even better, hopefully next semester, my professors wont give second midterms. However, that is not very likely.

No comments: